Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good news

Just received a confirmation from boss that my promotion is confirmed. However, we yet to know the effective date. Although the increment is not much (due to bad economy), at least I am still being "upgraded". Nowadays, it is not easy to get promoted in our company. Bosses have to give a lot of supportive reasons to justify the promotion. For this, I have to thank my team leader and section head for helping me. My another colleague is promoted to a higher grade too. She really deserves it. Now our boss is asking us for treats. Not one but two. Ha ha...

Rather tired today. Maybe I made myself "too busy" these 2 days while covering my colleague. Although I tell the rest that I cannot cope and will not cover much, in the end I still finish all up. That's me! Can't let go... Don't know whether it is good or bad.

Need to reach office early tomorrow as training starts at 9am. Just asked my sister if she can go office earlier tomorrow. Surprisingly she says ok. We will leave our house 15mins earlier and should be able to reach office at 9am.

Guess I cannot chase the next episode of Operation Love today as I am rather tired. I will definitely chase Buzzer Beat epi 10 if it is ready today. However, it is not updated in PPS yet. Shall wait till tomorrow then.

Oh yah. Just remembered that yesterday 小珠 showed me a very cheap airfare for Tokyo by Malaysia Airline. Round trip fare with just $398. So tempting...

No comments:

Post a Comment