Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Penang

This morning, I woke up at 5am and got prepared for my trip to Penang. Reached airport at 6.30am and checked in with my colleagues. Sad to hear from one of my colleague from Oman that he could not get on the plane due to visa problem. Hope we can see him tomorrow as our travel agency is helping him to do an urgent visa application.

I went for spa this afternoon. Good one as I requested for not so firm pressing kind. I am afraid of pain. Hee hee. Went for lunch at around 2.30pm and after that, head straight back to own room to do our work. Time flies and we met for team meeting at 6pm followed by BBQ buffet dinner. After the dinner, we went for some shopping around the hotel. Ended up buy nothing but ate the local food (ie Penang Char Kway Teow, Penang Wantan mee etc).

One of our colleague has open house for "party". He has a suite which is big enough for all to gather there. Poor guy... He is bullied to take this big room as nobody wants to have it since whoever taking this room will need to "open house" for all to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment