Friday, September 4, 2009

Time Traveller

Just reached home after watching movie "The Time Traveller's Wife". This is a touching story of a man who had no way to control his special power of time travelling. However, he found himself a wife who loved him and tried ways to get a baby for him. Though he did not manage to live long to be with them, due to his power, his wife and daugher could still meet him when the "earlier" him time travelled to the future. Overall, I like this movie.

We watched 7pm show hence it ended early at 9pm. 小珠 and I went to Coffee Club for dinner. I was craving for the promotion set that I had few weeks ago with my parents and hope I could eat it again. However, they have changed to another new promotion sets with pastas and baked rices. The new sets looks yummy. I ordered pasta with lobster sauce and 小珠 ordered linguinie with black pepper cream. These sets came with free smoothies drinks. We chose the mango banana blossom and the tropical blast. Both taste good. We ate until our stomachs going to explode.

Overall, a good Friday for me. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment