Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lazy

Today I woke up at 8am and thought I could take another 1 hour sleep before waking up. My sister asked me to wake up earlier on Saturday so that we can go out earlier instead of staying at home doing nothing.

However, I thinked I was too tired and I slept until 10am. When I woke up, my sister and mum had already went out to the market. My sister did not wake me up as I was sleeping like a pig.

After lunch, we watched TV programs until around 5.00pm. I was too lazy to even log on my laptop to surf net and play games. Just feeling happy by laying on the sofa watching the shows. We went to Parkway Parade for dinner. My mum craved for Ajisen ramen hence we zoomed straight to the restaurant when we reached there at 6.15pm. Glad that the restaurant was not crowded. Actually this was my 2nd time eating same ramen during this week.

Shopped around the shopping mall until 9pm and went home. Though did not do much today, still feel happy to be lazy and do nothing. It is an enjoyable thing to do when you are tired and do not feel like moving around. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment