Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pain Pain

Ouch Ouch Ouch.... Pain pain...

Just came back from a treatment from Chinese physician (马光). Thought I had get prepared for the pain which my sister described to me but still ended up rolling and curling up as I cannot endure the pain.

The physician really spare no chance and kept pressing on the points which I almost jumped out of the bed. Luckily, we are the last 2 patients. Otherwise, think everyone outside will be scared off by me. Shouting for leniency from beginning till end of the therapy. Phew... finally its over. Really cannot "tahan" the pain. The physician said that without pressing on those points, it will not help to recover. I went for this therapy due to recently, my thumb and index finger are feeling numb and pain. The physician caught me off guard and just press hard on those points whenever he could. Wow!

He asked me if I dare to go back to him. I smiled but still pondering whether I dare or not. Ha ha... My sister had her therapy before me. She can endure pain better than me and tried not to shout/scream (don't want to scare me) but ended up still did it as she cannot control.

There were 5 patients before our turns and all (really all) of them did scream for pain. Imagine how 无情 is the physician. 2 of them are man and they shouted for pain!!! I need to take care of my hand and wrist. My problem can be either due to neck/shoulder or wrist.

Shall try not to type continuously for long period of time and do some hand exercise during the breaks. Don't play play uh.

I may be limping tomorrow as I was told that my body will feel aching tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You just went for the treatment and yet still typed such a long post... keke

    ReplyDelete