Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Movie time

I dragged myself to wake up this morning. Still feeling tired and seems forever not enough sleep. However, still have to go to work so slowly slowly crawled out of bed. Due to my laziness, I decided to ask my sister to go to work first while I took my own sweet time to get prepare. Since it is Monday and I had cleared majority of my work, I can reach office a little bit late.

Our colleague gave us a pair of movie ticket vouchers which will expired in end September. Since it left only few days for us to utilise them, we decided to watch it tonight. We chose "The Ugly Truth" which is a comedy and no wrong decision, this movie is a very funny show and made us laugh and laugh all the way. Great movie to end Monday with lots of laughter. It did include some adults contents but is real funny.

We had our dinner at LJS and by the time we finished, it was already 10.10pm. Initially we tried to dial for a cab but due to no taxi available around the area, we decided to take trains home instead of waiting for the cab. It may end up waiting longer than to take a train. I thought of alighting at Tanah Merah Station and get a cab from there, so as to avoid wasting time waiting for the feeder bus, but ended up alighting at Pasir Ris Station and took feeder bus as I was too engrossed in my DS game that I missed Tanah Merah Station. Therefore, by the time I reached home, it was already 11.30pm.

Shall better sleep as soon as possible otherwise I will have problem waking up in the morning.

Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment