Friday, September 18, 2009

No movies tonight

Today is the last day of our training. Finally!!! Due to the long hours of sitting and listening to the topics covered for these 3 days, I felt rather tired today. That is why I suggested to 小珠 not to watch movie tonight. Otherwise, we may be too tired and cannot enjoy the movie.

We went for dinner with our Taiwan colleague. She will be flying back home tomorrow and we had dinner at あかし restaurant at Vivo City. We ordered quite a number of dishes and enjoyed them slowly. As usual, I had a very full stomach in the end and stood all the way from Outram Park Mrt station till Pasir Ris. I am still feeling full now.

I should be staying at home tomorrow and rest. Will be having long weekends this week as Monday is a public holiday. Tuesday I will be flying to Penang as we are having a team building away day together with our overseas colleagues. Will be a big group and hope we enjoy the 3 days 2 nights there. Sad that I will not be able to be on the same return flight with most of my team members. I am the only one out among our team members. They are taking the morning flight and I am taking the evening flight. However, we are taking same flight to Penang so still not that bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment