Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back home at last

Arrived Singapore past midnight and was busy doing unpacking. I preferred to empty my luggage and try to sort out my clothing, gifts and food before going to bed. Although I was tired but I still managed to finish the unpacking and slept at around 3.30am.

Yesterday, after we arrived in New Chitose Airport, we managed to check in our small little Hello Kitty Lucky bag. Therefore, I had the excuse to shop for more food. Ha ha...

I bought more biscuits and sweets since I could hand carry one more bag. Also bought curry to try out. Shopped till my bag was full. We realised there was not much time for us to have our lunch before going to the gate at 1.40pm. Therefore, we decided to buy bento sets and eat them since it will be faster. No regrets. The bento sets were yummy. After eating, we went to the gate to board the plane to Narita Airport.

When we reached Narita Airport, our shopping started again. We bought the fish cakes as we tried them before and found them nice. I bought some Royce chocolates and potota chips. This time round, my bag was really full of food and could not squeeze in any more additional stuff. After happy shopping, we boarded the plane back to Singapore at 5.55pm.

A bit sad to leave Japan and back to reality (to work and no play). However, it was a good break for me as my colleagues tried not to disturb me during this trip. In fact, they did not call me at all.

Just heard from my mum that my father will be doing painting for our living room tomorrow. Oh dear... thought I can have more rest tomorrow but guess not so now. Will need to help out. Well, it's ok. Shall try my best lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment