Saturday, January 9, 2010

Miracle pills

Wow... woke up at 10.30am today as usual. I had a long long sleep. Due to my "weak body", I slept early last night after taking medicine. "Float" towards my bed and had deep sleep. The medicine took effect quite fast.

The pills I took last night were "miracle pills". I felt so much better this morning. My nose cleared and hence did not cough so much. No more block and I can breathe normal now.

Cleared some of my office work this morning and went out with my parents and sister at about 3.30pm. We were so hungry because we did not eat proper breakfast and lunch. For me, I just ate 马蹄酥 in the morning because my medicine needs to take after food. My father came home early so we went to East Coast Sushi Tei for breakfast cum lunch cum dinner.

We ordered the sashimi set which is currently promoted as Hokkaido Winter dishes. There were hairy crab and salmon/squid/sweet prawn/abalone sashimi. Yummy... Luckily I felt better today and can eat them.

After the meal, we went to Parkway Parade. Guess what??? I bought an iphone 3Gs!!! I bought Sony Ericsson Satio phone just 2 months ago. However, I really find it difficult to use it to read my exchange emails. Reading is ok but forwarding/replying mails are troublesome and takes me a long time to type one mail. Therefore, I used my sister's line to re-contract and buy this phone. Trade-in my Sony Ericsoon X1 phone for $250 and used up my handset voucher of $120. Balance $348 to pay cash. After I settle down with this new iphone, I will sell away my Satio to cover the cash paid out. By doing this, I will back to zero cash used up for the 2 phones.

Frankly speaking, Satio is a very good phone. If I need not use phone to read exchange emails, I will definitely stick to this phone. The camera function is super good. Too bad that I cannot keep her with me for long.

Next, we went to VivoCity. I left some VivoCity vouchers which will expire this month. Therefore, decided to use them to buy 2 new house phones. Since there was balance, I used it to buy anti-glare screensheet and protector cover for my new phone.

As we took dinner so early, we went to Food Republic for some light food before heading home. My parents enjoyed the food we ordered (Rojak, Chicken wings, Kueh Pati and Roti Prata).

Will start to explore my new phone now. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment