Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holiday mood

Today I am in holiday mood liao. Tomorrow will be flying to Japan and is the start of my holiday. So happy and hence no complain as to need to rush all my work and do handover of my duties to my colleagues. I know I will need to look through my work during my leave period but at least fun is over and will feel more relax to be back to work.

Do some packing and so shocked that my luggage is almost full. This luggage is bigger than what I intended to use initially and it's so full. No choice as I have to bring some daily necessities there and it takes up so much space.

I just realised that my credit card bill will be due this Friday and therefore, I need to make a trip to Whitesands Shopping mall to pay the bill via AXS machine. Thought I can stay at home whole day before going to the airport at night. Anyway ok lah. Shall go out for lunch with my mum.

Shall take my medicine now and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment