Sunday, January 24, 2010

Painting day

Woke up at 11am this morning and found that my father had already started to shift our furniture in our living room. He was getting ready to start painting. I ate my breakfast and joined him. This was my 2nd time doing painting and therefore had some experience on it and need not have more guidance from my father.

My younger sister was the one who wanted to paint the house since our last painting was 5 years ago. However, she came home at around 3pm where we already done half of the job. Luckily my brother-in-law came and helped us. It sped up the process. After finishing the painting, we decided to continue to paint our 3 bedrooms next Saturday.

We will try out different type of combination this time round for our bedrooms. The room shared by my younger sister and me plus my brother's room will be painted with dark purple for the ceiling and white colour walls. Door will be white and door frame will be light purple. Hope this will give us a different feeling and sleep better.

My parents room's wall will be painted with a moderate purple colour and ceiling will be white. This colour will be a bit darker than usual colour we chose in the past for bedroom. However, it will be more cozy feeling. Hope my parents will get better sleep with their new cozy room next week.

Hope the colour will go well. Cannot visualise now until next week. Whatever it turns up, we must accept as it is our choice. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment