Friday, January 1, 2010

1st day of the New Year 2010

1st day of the year. What did I do?

Woke up at 10.30am and my sister asked if I wanted to go to Whampoa for brunch. I said yes and quickly washed up to get prepared. We left around 11.30am and reached there at 12 noon. Wow... very hot weather today but luckily the hawker centre there was rather empty. We chose a good seat and started to order food. I was craving for the prawn noodles and decided to order it. My parents did same as me. No regret. I made the right choice.

After that we went to City Square shopping mall. My sister said since we were near there, no harm going there for a walk. We shopped for a while and had to go back because my brother had to go for work. The shopping mall has quite a lot of shops and most of them are opened. Therefore, quite a lot of people there and perhaps we can go there again to walk around the mall.

Had tom yam soup today for dinner. Yummy... Need to sleep early tonight as tomorrow we have to each HarbourFront Centre at 9am. We are going for a day trip to Batam. Will be just shopping at the shopping mall near Batam ferry terminal. First time there and looking forward to it.

That is how I spent the day. At least I am doing something and not sleeping. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment