Sunday, January 31, 2010

Painting

Today we had our 2nd round of painting. Woke up early as my elder sister phoned me to ensure we tried to clear our rooms stuff so that painting could start immediately when they arrived. However, we took some time to clear the 5 year old "dust" behind our cupboards. So gross...

We managed to paint 2 of our bedrooms only. Left my parents room for next Sunday. I was so tired now and having aches. So worried that tomorrow I will have problem walking again like last week. Cross my fingers and toes. Ha ha...

Due to time taken to do painting, I did not have much time for my nieces. My brother-in-law god sister came with her 2 kids too. So my 3 nieces played on their own and did not disturb us. After the painting, my younger sister and myself started to invade my brother's cupboard. He had so many space but always keep junks inside and did not tidy them. We managed to throw away one big bag of "rubbish".

I am going to watch "Liar game 2" last episode today. For past one week, I was rather busy hence can only watch today.

So fast, tomorrow need to go back to work. Left two weeks and it's Chinese New Year. I need to go and see if there is any suitable shoes to buy this coming week. Maybe will visit URS at VivoCity during lunch time. Hope I can find one or two pairs. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment