Friday, January 8, 2010

Really sick

This morning, I woke up with same blocked nose and sore throat. Seemed it did not get better and I decided to die die also must see doctor today to get some medicine. Real worried that do not know how long it takes to recover.

Once I reached HarbourFront Centre at 9.15am, I zoomed in to Raffles Medical Clinic. Chose this clinic instead of the usual clinic I go to because the queue will be shorter. True enough, I just took 20mins to see doctor and got my medicine. At least I could reach office before 9.45am.

Doctor said I have to refrain from taking spicy, fried and sour food. Not giving me antibiotics as I did not have fever. Reached office and my colleagues said I looked bad. My boss stepped back jokingly when heard I was not well. I told him I will finish my work and leave after lunch. Do not want to pass germs to others.

Strange that whenever I went to the doctor, I felt weak after that. I was ok when I had lunch with my colleagues but once I left and heading back home, my whole body system felt collapsed. I really did feel unwell and when I reached home, I quickly cleared some emails and took a short nap. Felt so tired and strengthless.

A bit better now but I have to rest early today. Hope with more rest, I can recover faster.

Germs, virus... please go away from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment