Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to office

After 9 days break, finally back to reality. Back to work today and this was really a good break for me.

Thought I could clear my stuff slowly but got a phone call from my colleague that she will be on leave for 2 weeks. Her son has Hand, Foot and Mouth virus hence doctor advised her not to come back to office as the virus is contagious. Therefore, I have to try to clear my work as fast as possible so that I can take care of her work while she is on leave.

The day passed quite peaceful for me and hope rest of the year will be good for me too. Last year was too hectic for me from beginning till last day of 2009. Hope this year will be a better year for me.

Rather tired today hence will sleep early today. Eyes are closing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment