Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Worked extra hard

2 more days to go.... Countdown for my trip.

As I will be on leave from Thursday onwards, I need to clear all my monthend closing stuffs. Chasing my colleagues and contractors to finish their parts so that I can do the final close. Otherwise, if they cannot complete on time, I will have to leave it to them to do the close for me. Therefore, to make everyone's life easy, they are trying to finish it by tomorrow morning so that I can complete on time.

Monitoring Hokkaido's weather and most of the day time are below zero degree. Wondering if my clothing will be sufficient. Anyway, will go there and see how. Hopefully it is enough. Hee hee... First time going during snowing time.

Looking forward for the trip. I want to take lots of nice photos. Hope the weather will be good so that I can take more. Imagining clear blue sky with buildings, structures, trees covered with snow. Wow...

My throat is still very dry today. I am trying to drink more water but seems no improvement. Will go and see doctor tomorrow morning as I need to bring some medicine along with me in case my nose is block or have running nose due to the coldness. I hate being sick during holidays abroad. Cross my fingers and toes that I will be recovered fully by tomorrow.

Will now explore my nds games. Bringing it to Japan so that I can play during long train journey or night time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment