Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Dad's Lunar Birthday

Today is my dad's lunar birthday. My mum cooked 面线 for him and we could also eat them at the same time. Usually the ingredients were a lot and we liked to eat it so every year we are looking forward for my dad's birthday. My mum cooks this only during my dad's birthday and not any other day.

There was not much time left for me to buy New Year clothing hence I went to Century Square to see if i could find suitable ones. I went there 2 months ago but could not find suitable ones and just bought 2 pieces of blouse. Today, I bought 14 pieces in total from Bega and spent $523 there. Wow... need to 绑肚子 liao. Spent so much today. However, I seldom buy clothing so spending it one shot today still consider reasonable lah. Ha ha...

After the shopping, I brought my mum to Haagen Daz for ice-cream. They had a new flavour, Dark Chocolate with Orange. We tried it and indeed it was nice. Yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment