Friday, January 29, 2010

Its Movie time again

Finally it's Friday. My favorite day of the week.

This afternoon, I went to Bengawan Solo to order Chinese New Year Hampers for our customers. This was the 1st batch as I still have some more to order. In fact, I am doing on behalf of my colleague who was on leave. Good thing for me is that I can earn Linkpoints. Ha ha ha...

The shop supervisor had given me 10% discount as I am ordering quite a lot. For past 2 years, I have been ordering from her so she already knows me well.

Recently there are so many new movies and we decided to watch one tonight. Chose "Tooth Fairy" and glad that we enjoyed this movie. It was a comedy and we laughed & laughed as there were so many scenes that were funny. In the mid of the movie, we heard a little kid shouting "come back" when the Tooth Fairy disappeared. So cute.

After the movie, we had our dinner at Carl's Jr. We ordered Fish n Chips and glad that they still have stock for the Fish fillets. While eating, I made 小珠 laughed non stop when I mentioned "Mother God Fairy" and "Mother Tooth Fairy" where the correct one should be "Fairy Godmother" !!! I also kept laughing at myself. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment