Monday, January 4, 2010

First working day in 2010

Well, today considered a rather "peaceful" day for me after 3 weeks of hectic days. Finally a full force for our team. Everyone is back from leaves. This enable me to do my own work. However, was delayed for 2 hours due to last minute meeting. Otherwise, I should have more time to clear and could leave office even earlier than 8pm. I shall try to leave office earlier. Best is between 7 to 7.30pm. Hope I can make it. :P

This afternoon we went out for lunch real late. The meeting ends at around 1.50pm and we went out for lunch at 2pm. My colleagues who were waiting for me were so hungry. Luckily did not faint. My boss sometimes forgot about the timing and carried on until late hours. If it was not that he was meeting someone, he would have continue and continue until very late.

My intention was to go to Daiso during lunch hour today but due to late lunch, I postponed it to tomorrow. Pray hard that no more last minute meeting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment