Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My stomach exploding!!!

Just back home after dinner at Summer Pavillion restaurant at Ritz Carlton. Our overseas team leaders are in town hence we had a dinner together with the Singapore team. The food was good as all the dishes were of good quality and taste. The portion was big too which ended up having very full stomach. I feel like it is going to explode any time. I did not finish the last 3 dishes and felt rather pity to waste the food. However, I had no choice.

It lefts about 2 weeks and will be Chinese New Year. So fast and I yet to get prepared to buy clothing, shoes, goodies etc. Feel so busy and no time to do it. Since the painting of the 3 bedrooms of my house will be done on this coming Sunday (my brother-in-law not free on Saturday), I think I need to take some spare time to go shopping. Perhaps not going far but to nearest shopping malls at Tampines.

Went to read the fortune prediction which was put up at HarbourFront Centre 3rd floor. Seems next year will be a much better year for me. Hope the predictions will be accurate so that I can enjoy a better year in the Tiger year. More money, good health, lessor workload... Ha ha ha...

I was so busy and tired these few days that I yet to watch the last 2 epi of "Liar Game 2" and to sort out my photos. Shall try to do so in coming few days. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment