Thursday, January 7, 2010

Block Nose ~ Haa Chew!!!

Bad Bad Bad.

My nose is blocked since morning. I cannot breathe properly and some times have to use mouth to breathe. Originally planned to see doctor in the morning but ended up missed going to the clinic. Had last minute customer lunch hence when I was back in office, it was already 3.30pm. Started to be busy and therefore no chance to see the doctor.

Took a flu medicine when I reached home at 11.15pm. Not too sure if it works to relieve my running/block nose. Hope it will... Shall try to go to the clinic tomorrow although I think it may be difficult because I have a meeting at 11am. Do not think I can spare time to go in the morning liao. Well shall try afternoon then.

Seeing a doctor is so difficult for me uh. Bad time management???

No comments:

Post a Comment