Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Did not meet plan

So fast it is Tuesday already. Count down for another 3 days and it will be Friday again. My favourite day of the week (evening time onwards).

Today, I do not know what happened to me. Keep sneezing in office and back home, same thing happen. Feel like my nose is a bit block. Ai yoh... Don't like dat lah. I am going for my trip next week and I cannot afford to have block/running nose now. My ears are a bit blocked too and am worried that my sinus comes back again. Need to cross my fingers and toes.

Supposed to go back early today and my target is 7.30pm. However, did not meet my plan. Just when I was trying to tidy up my desk and prepared to msn 小珠 that she can get ready to go home if she completed her work. However, was asked to go for meeting after my boss came out of teleconference. My other colleagues were waiting for him and I thought I will not be involved since he did not inform me to wait for his teleconference to be over. Too bad lor... So pai sei to let 小珠 wait for me for so long. We only managed to leave office at around 8.45pm. 小珠さん ごめんなさい.

1 comment: