Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Sunday again

I slept late last night as I was "busy" exploring my new phone. Slept at 3pm but surprisingly, I woke up rather early at around 9.30am. Since it was still early, I laid on my bed for 30mins before really waking up.

My niece came around noon time. She played with her ipod games and asked me to help her while she was playing Photo Hunt. Quite interesting and ended up I installed similar game in my iphone (anyway, it's free). I did install some other free programs like language translation, Bloomberg, Straits Time news, Today news, Channel News Asia news, SG Transport, SG Mall and many others. These are all free ones. I do not mind paying for those program or games that are interesting and worth paying. Shall explore more before paying for them. Those free games are trial version only.

So far I yet to really use the phone so I may be slow in responding to sms or dialing out. We went to White Sands Shopping mall this afternoon. The funny part was we were looking for my brother-in-law. My sister asked me to call him. By the time I managed to figure out how to look for his number and dial out, my niece already found him. LOL.

Started to do some initial packing after my niece went home. Originally intended to use my Hushpuppy luggage but in the end, I decided to borrow my sister's bigger luggage. I found that if I used my own luggage, it will be full when I fly to Hokkaido. There will be little space for me to put things that I will be buying. Those winter pullover and sweater took up a lot of space. Will bring airtight storage bags over to minimise space taking up by those thick clothing and this will help to save some space for my goodies. I may not be buying a lot this time round but who knows I may ended up buying more than I expect. Hee hee...

Just took medicine and perhaps will start to "float" towards my bed soon. So fast that weekend is over. Now looking forward to coming Thursday for our trip to Japan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment