Monday, January 11, 2010

Husky voice

This morning, I woke up and found that I have husky voice. Must be the chili crabs I ate yesterday. My mum cooked some and I ate a few pieces. Very spicy but real shiok. Could not resist and took the risk of losing voice by eating them. Bingo! Now no voice liao.

Drank a lot of water to clear my dry throat. However, no matter how much I drink, my throat is still dry. Hope it can recover soon. Am so worry that my throat will become more dry and may lead to complete lost of voice if I take my flights to Hokkaido. The inflight air is very dry. Therefore, these few days really have to drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration + clear my dry throat.

Worked late again tonight. I am trying to clear as much work as possible so that I will be able to go for my holiday without any worry. Was so naggy today as I kept telling my colleagues to remember to complete their entries into our monthly spreadsheets by tomorrow so that I can complete Dec closing before I take leave.

Hope everything goes smoothly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment