Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beary Beary Crystal

Went to VivoCity during lunch time as I am still looking out for what presents to buy for my niece. Need to get 2 ~ one for birthday and another for Christmas. Very difficult to buy her presents.

I still have a few presents yet to buy. Finally decided to buy Swarovski crystal for my mum. She likes crystal and I found one which was quite nice. Therefore decided to buy first and to continue to look out for other presents. The prices of the crystal are going up every year.

Christmas Kris Bear ~ Limited edition







Today I intended to go off early so that I could make a trip to VivoCity again to continue my Christmas shopping. However, a bit delayed due to sending out some emails. In the end, decided to change to tomorrow. Hope timing will be good for me tomorrow night.

Going to have lunch with Tulip tomorrow. We yet to fix the place. Too many choices to choose from at VivoCity. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment