Sunday, December 5, 2010

Relaxing day

This afternoon, I went to Orchard Ion to shop for a while before our dinner at 6pm. Had booked a table at Taste Paradise to celebrate my younger sister and my birthday.

To make it simple, we ordered the set dinner. Quite costly as it was $88++ per pax but the quality was good. My parents enjoyed the dinner. So were we.









After dinner, we shopped around the shopping mall. Met one of my colleague at Muji. So coincidence. Usually it was hard for me to meet some one I know while I am out for shopping (reason being... I seldom go shopping. Haha). Got out of the shopping mall to view the light ups. This year Orchard road lighting are so-so only. Rather dull color and I still prefer white and blue combination. Ion has a big X'mas tree and musical intruments decorations. Many people took pictures with the instruments they liked.



We just walked for a while and took cab home. I was real lucky today to avoid a mishap. As there were 5 of us, we had to split to 2 cabs. My parents and brother shared one. My younger sister and me shared one. My younger sister got onto the cab first and before I got into the car, the taxi was moving off. My right leg was in the car, my right hand was holding the front seat chair, my left hand was holding the door and my left leg was dangling outside the cab!!!

My sister was in a shock and alerted the driver to stop. I could hear some scream outside where the taxi queue was. The driver apologised and my sister was asking if I was ok. Since I was not hurt, I just continued to get my whole body "seated" in the car. So lucky that I was not hurt... I think the driver thought there was only one passenger. Narrow escape!

Had a relaxing day and sad that tomorrow has to start work again. My boss went for a holiday so will have "holiday" for about 10 days.

Some displays which I found them cute:





No comments:

Post a Comment