Monday, December 27, 2010

I still love J dramas

Today, rest day for me. Although I still had to "entertain" office work, I managed to finish watching the J drama I started to watch yesterday. The ending was so unexpected and this is what I like about J dramas. Short and sweet. No dragging.

Sad that the whole drama ended but I like the ending. Left us in suspense until last epi to know who was the real murderer. The actress and actors were good. I begin to like Toda Erika. This drama was aired in 2008 and only till recently then thought of watching it. Did not watch earlier maybe because I still do not really know the main casts. Ha ha... :)

Finished all autumn season dramas that we were watching. Now need to wait for the winter season new dramas. 2 of the new dramas have my number 3 and 4 idols as one of the cast. Looking forward...

Ryusei no kizuna official website



Few dramas I finished watching last week which I did not mentioned earlier on.

Nagareboshi official website


Freeter, le o kau official website


Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna official website

Ogon no Buta official website

Juui Dolittle official website

No comments:

Post a Comment