Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hooray!!!

Hooray Hooray!!! Finally I have booked my haircut appointment.

Had dragged for so long and with reminder made by my personal secretary (小珠), I called to book the appointment for this Saturday. I was still trying to make up my mind whether should I cut or should I wait. Knowing that I will not be able to stand my long fringe and "flat" hair, better go for a cut.

Booked at 2pm on Saturday and after that, I plan to go for some shopping. Looking forward to end of tomorrow. I am so worried of tomorrow that I cannot cope with my work due to my colleagues not around. They said will help me up and hope everything will go smoothly...

Not watching movie tomorrow as I know I cannot leave office early as am covering for my colleague who is on compassionate leaves. Therefore, plan to have dinner instead. Either have it at the food court near office or to have it at maybe VivoCity. No movie, a meal will be good to let us enjoy Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment