Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010

The day has arrives. Last day of the year 2010.

Second half of this year is very challenging for me in my career path. Had resigned and joined another company. Same industry but with different environment. Tough but glad to have many of my colleagues going through those difficulties with me. Currently, although it is still tough but we are happy together working as a team. Hope next year will be a better year and let us go through all difficulties and achieve our targets.

Left office at 4pm today to catch movie "The Tourist". The movie was a bit slow but overall was good. I liked the place where it was filmed ~ Venice ~ a romantic place... With this last movie of the year, we had watched total 44 movies in 2010! Great!!!

Finally I managed to have my dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Wanted to have it during Christmas eve but we were too late after a movie hence unable to grant my craving. Initial plan was to dine at Sushi Tei but the queue was so long. Decided to try Akashi and if it was full house too, will take a train to The Central. There are many Japanese restaurants there so should be able to get a seat easily.

Happy to find that there was no queue hence went in and ordered my favourite bento set and side dish. Finally I was able to grant my wish. :)






Time passing so fast. Going to say goodbye to 2010 and welcome a new year 2011.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment