Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Resolved

Was wondering whether the modem problem had been solved when I was on my way home. My sister should have called Starhub customer service to check on the problem.

Once I reached home, I saw my sister using the internet and asked if problem had been resolved. She said yes and there was a need to call to re-connect our voice lines. She was so unsatisfied on the service provided by the staff who served her last Saturday when she went to renew the contract. The staff was so blurred and did not even tell her what she needs to do after getting the new modem. In the first place, why need a new modem??? The new one is exactly the same as the old one!!!

My mind was in a mess this morning that made me so frustrated. Plan of getting home early was unrealistic this few days. Hope tomorrow will be better and can really go home earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment