Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally it declared

We have been asking around on whether there is any early release for us on Christmas eve. Nobody knows the answer. Finally, email was sent out to declare that we can leave office by 3.30pm on 24th and 31st Dec. Yippy!!!

Believe we can only leave office after 2- 3pm. Hopefully tomorrow I can go back on time at 3.30pm. There will be some touch up work to be done for our office renovation and we need to leave by 3.30pm for safety sake. Good for me as it will allow me to make myself to leave office early.

So fast... tomorrow is Christmas eve. I still yet to buy presents for my niece. Need to source for them tomorrow. Had bought tickets for tomorrow evening movie. Our plan is to go for shopping, eat dinner then go for our movie. Nice plan to enjoy Christmas eve 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment