Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Had a great fall!

This morning, I fell down at the carpark near my house. Was so sure that I would be careful when i wore quite high heel shoes but still fell down. It was so embarrassing hence quickly got up and walked towards the bus stop. Only when I was near the bus stop then realised that it was bleeding. Quite a bad fall. No choice... who asked me to be so careless.

This afternoon, went to HarbourFront to meet up with Tulip to have our Christmas celebration lunch. We chose Coffee Club since it would not be crowded. I had a coupon hence one of the main dish was 1 for 1. Very worth... We ordered 3 main course dishes, 1 side dish and 2 desserts for sharing. The food was good today and we all enjoyed them.









This evening, my colleague treated me a piece of cupcake from Cedele. It was nice. Next time can go and buy from the newly open shop next to our office building. Oh dear... am getting fatter and fatter now.



Our company gave us a little christmas gift. Chocolates!!! Nicely wrapped and really looked very "christmas". Will have our year end lunch in office next Thursday. First gathering in office. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment