Sunday, December 19, 2010

Magic Christmas

This afternoon, we went to Expo Max Pavillion to watch Magic show ~ Magic Christmas. It was a show by my sister's church pastor and his daughter. They are well-known magicians and once even presented their magic show in National Parade.

The show started with singing of Christmas song and the characters were Strawberry Shortcake, Tinklebell, Teddy bear, Robot and Pinocchio. So cute... I had a good view as no one in front of me. Four seats in front of our row were emptied. Perhaps they could not make it...

However, guess the last part of the show was a bit no good. The pastor started to ask newcomers to join and believe in their God. A bit pushy in the tone but my sister said he usually do that in their church service. However, for us who watched the magic show just for fun only felt so uncomfortable. But it's ok lah. We just kept quiet only and waited for the show to end.

After the show, we went to Parkway Parade for dinner. Reached there at around 5.30pm and went to Jack's Place. My niece was so happy as she wanted to order escagot. She really has high class tastebuds... Expensive to raise her up. Ha ha ha...

We ordered main dish for ourselves and some side orders. The food was good and we enjoyed it. Had been quite some time ago since we dined together with my sister's family outside.

So sad... tomorrow Monday again. My target is to go back latest by 8pm. Let's see if I can make this little wish comes true. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment