Monday, December 6, 2010

My B day

Today is my B day. Sad to be one year older.

Did not take leave and went to work as normal. Originally thought of taking leave but after some consideration that I will end up more work to clear when I am back after the leave, decided to go to work as usual. Shall wait till next year then take leave. By that time, work stuff should be more or less stable.

I am happy today that I've received many wishes from my friends and colleagues. Although I had spend my day in office till very late, at least my mood is good. Shall go home earlier tomorrow instead...

At evening time, my colleagues asked me to go to the meeting room. They bought a cake for me and sang Happy Birthday song to me. Wow... so pai seh uh... Hee hee... Glad to have them with me today. At second thought, if I take leave today and stay at home, it will be a boring day for me. I am sure I will still be clearing my work at home. So... good decision... saved one day leave and enjoy the day with colleagues... :) Optimistic leh!!!

Birthday cake from dad



Cake from my colleague


Cake from my colleagues












Present from 小珠. Just nice for me to use for listening to music from my itouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment