Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday is here

Friday. My favourite day of the week.

I was rather busy this evening and luckily managed to go through this time smoothly. As I knew I could not knock off early, we decided not to see any movie today. Oh dear... there are so many movies I want to watch and will miss them.

Bought 3 boxes of New moon birdnest (3 different flavors) as there was a warehouse sale. Expiry date is in 2013 hence not those going to expire stock. As they were heavy, will bring home next week if I am taking my colleague's car home.

Managed to leave office only at 9.20pm. Before leaving office, I had to transfer my desktop files to my flashdisk so that I can transfer it to my laptop to work at home. However, I did not realise that I should not close the cupboard door where the cpu is kept and ended up made my flashdisk dented. So heart pain uh... I like this small size 16GB flashdisk uh. No choice lah... my own fault. Not sure if it is spoiled. Even now not showing any sign, will it get spoiled later???

We went to HarbourFront Centre and had dinner at Pizza Hut. Ordered soup for each of us, one personal size pizza and Hut platter. The food was nice and we ended up very full. The bowl of soup had actually made us filled full. If no soup ordered, the food just nice uh... We did not expect that the soup was such a big bowl. Should have shared...

Our dinner:




Christmas decors at HarbourFront Centre




No comments:

Post a Comment