Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Sunday. Sunny day today.

Woke up and after a short while, my parents were back from marketing. I made an order to have char kuay tiao from Bedok market. Very long time did not eat and was craving for it. Asked for more cockles and chilies. Yummy... Sinful but no choice lah.

Waited for my sister back from church and went to Tampines. She wanted to buy a figurine from Precious Thots. Was out of stock at Takashimaya store hence going to try at Tampines Mall. Luckily there was stock and she managed to get one.

Went to cold storage and bought some groceries. We plan to cook spaghetti on Xmas day hence bought the pastas and sauce. Hope it will be successful. First time cooking it. Will celebrate Xmas day with our expensive Panattoni xmas cake and strawberries tart. Looking forward to the day.

Xmas tree at Tampines One


Sunday coming to an end and tomorrow will be start of another week. Hope will be a more peaceful week and my wish is to go home earlier from tomorrow onwards. May my little wish comes true...

My little Xmas tree donut bought yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment