Friday, December 3, 2010

Its Friday!!! Movie time!

Went to a very special place for lunch today. It's at Colbar at Portdown Road. This was a school converted restaurant and the set up was exactly like 80's coffeeshop. No aircon but since the weather was good today, we enjoyed our lunch with chit chats and nice food. I ordered pork cutlets with mushrooms and potatoes. They were very good. However, with no car, it is a difficult place to go.



Watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader" at 8.30pm. We left office rather late and since we were still full from afternoon meal, we decided to buy some snack to eat I kind of being "poisoned" and wanted to buy some biscuits from Marks & Spencer. My new colleague kept feeding me with biscuits and I found them good. Can not resist and bought 2 packets of chocolate biscuits. We bought one packet as dinner. It was good. Can buy and keep in office for snacks in future.

The movie was good and quite satisfied with the 3D effect. Not really that fantastic but it made the movie really "fairytale". Overall was good and glad that we watched it. Just that I could not remember the 2nd movie story. Just surfed net and kind of remember a bit now. I like King Caspian... Young and good looking guy. :P

Tomorrow will be meeting 小珠 and Tulip for dinner. They are giving me a birthday treat. I am sure we will enjoy the dinner with lots of talks and laughter. Must keep stomach for the good food tomorrow evening. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment