Monday, December 20, 2010

Big surprise!!!

This morning, woke up feeling so tired. Guessed not enough rest over the weekends. Before my sister left for work, I heard her telling my mum a good joke.

My niece gave my elder sister a big surprise. We went to Parkway Parade yesterday and my sister bought 2 boxes of Famous Amos cookies in gift boxes so that she can give as christmas present. I even told her to keep them in air tight containers or zip lock bag so that the cookies will remain fresh till christmas eve. To her surprise, my niece opened the box, not one but both, and ate the cookies this morning. OMG!!! I could not imagine how my sister felt when she saw the scene. The boxes was nicely wrapped up and my niece thought the cookies were for her. Ha ha ha... Do not know if to laugh or scold her.

I did not fulfil my task today to go home at 8pm. In the end, left only at 10pm. We were the last ones hence need to switch off the lights. Luckily there were both of us. Otherwise, I will just go off leaving the lights on. Strange lei... nowadays like everyone can go home early. But why I cannot lei??? Big question mark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment