Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!

Finally the day is here. Long waiting day since start of 2010.

Today I am staying at home and not going to do my office work. Shall leave it till tomorrow then clear my emails. Had done nothing but watched TV programs and opened my presents. As usual, not as many presents as my sister but these are enough for me. :)

小珠 gave me a neck pillow with a moo moo design and a pack of anime characters poker cards. She still remembered I like Vampire Knight. I have collections of different kinds/designs of poker cards and I enjoy looking at them once in a while. The neck pillow is so comfortable. Can hold my heavy head. Ha ha ha... My ex-colleague/sister friend gave me a travel notebook. Wow... it really triggers my thoughts of going for my next trip. Shall bring along this notebook on my next trip and write down my daily experiences. 小珠, when will be our next trip???

My Xmas presents:



Today's dinner was prepared by my sister and me. We cooked spaghetti and soup. First time we cooked together (we only baked together in the past) and glad that the final product was good. We put in lots of ingredients. For soup wise, we used campbell's mushroom soup. Just added some fresh mushrooms in. Taste good. My parents enjoyed the dinner.








After dinner, we ate desserts ~ Panettone cake and Strawberries tart. These were ordered and delivered to us yesterday. They were good and we enjoyed tonight's feast. A warm christmas celebration at home.




Clock ticking and christmas day going to end soon. Now, looking forward to year end and has to start thinking of my new year's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment