Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lor Mee

Went to Telok Blangah for lunch and ate the Tiong Bahru shark fish meat lor mee. Initially when saw shark fish meat, I was still thinking if I should eat it. However, I recalled that I had tried it before at Tiong Bahru hawker centre and decided to order it. Another reason was because lor mee stall is not a common stall that has in every food court or hawker centre.

Glad that I ate it. The fish was very nice. Our intention was to eat the prawn noodle but it will only open tomorrow after their long break. Wanton mee stall also closed. Usually is no fish, prawn also good. This time is no prawn, fish also good...

Still woke late tonight. Will have to go off earlier tomorrow as will be watching movie tomorrow at 8.30pm. Looking forward to it. But... this time round is 3D show with NO SUBTITLES...

No comments:

Post a Comment