Monday, May 27, 2013

Actual first day of work ~ Go home late

Today is my actual first full day in new co.  Luckily there are already colleagues (ex colleagues) there and hence I did not feel so scary in the new environment.

My ex-colleague, who is now my new colleague, will be my buddy in our job roles.  Therefore, I started to sit in with her since morning.  Going through things that she needs to do and what I need to learn from her.  In fact, we still do not know how the splitting of work will be.  Just learn whatever things we can first.  No one is there to really guide us.  Things we are doing are very new hence we have to start asking accounts people or other more friendly colleagues for guidance.

I spent some time working on my email setting.  Luckily it is Microsoft Outlook hence I still have some ideas on how to set to my preferred settings.  Just some of the functions I still cannot find.  Have to explore tomorrow.

The day passed very fast and I stayed till 8pm just to tidy up my notes etc.  Rather tired as it I had been hibernating and not using my brain for so long.  I have to "wake up" liao.

Good part is I can reach office at 10am.  No one really check on the timing.  We just need to ensure we do work and finish our tasks.

 

Today.... I am in USA again??

No comments:

Post a Comment