Saturday, May 18, 2013

Back home

Hanged out my clothes and it got dried very fast.  I managed to keep all by afternoon.  Had my floor swept and mopped while dl j-dramas.  There were so many epi released.

I watched a few epi and took bus to Pasir Ris home.  We went out for dinner and dined at Manhatten Fish Market restaurant.

Back home and my stomach was very uncomfortable.  My sister had stomach pain right after dinner.  I told my sis that my stomach bloated and needed Enos.  However, did not have any at home.  My sis asked me to drink Yuzu tea.  I drank a cup of warm Yuzu tea and feel better now.

We had been eating quite healthy food in Korea (not oily type) and our stomachs cannot take the oily stuff that we ate today.  My parents and bro also having same condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment