Saturday, May 4, 2013

Feeling better

After spending $$$ to see doctor, glad that the medicine did work.  My running nose no longer "running" hence I can breathe smoothly.  My cough not so frequent but still having phlegms in my throat.  Hope after taking full course of medicine, I will be recovered.  The cough mixture causes drowsiness hence I only take it at night.  Really feel "floating" after drinking it.

Got out of bed quite late and quickly swept mopped floor.  Met up with my sis and mum at Dhoby Ghaut at 2pm.  We went to PS extension mall and had lunch at Dome.  Very full after eating.  I think the soup made us very full.  Our main course was a small pizza and a plate of mixed platter.  Sinful uh.


















Shopped there for a while.  My sister bought 3 pairs of socks from Uniqlo and too bad that there was no promotion.  Otherwise can get at lower price.  M & S having sales.  I went in to see any cheap jeans and found one.  Its straight cut.  I am used to wearing boot cut but I decided to buy it.  No need to alter the length as I chose the "short" one.  They have 3 types ~ short, medium and long.  I am short hence had to choose short lor.

It was still early but we decided to go back to Pasir Ris to have dinner at White Sands Mall.  My dad was on his way home when we called him.  Asked him to meet us there. 

Initially we went to Peach Garden Noodle house but it was full house.  There were 2 tables but the seating arrangements were weird hence we gave up.  One was a table stand alone near the entrance (everyone can see us eating when passing by) and another was a side table where 3 chairs in a row and 1 chair at the corner (like 面壁思过).  We did not want such seats while paying so much for the food. 

We went to Xing Wang cafe instead.  No queue hence got a table immediately.  We ordered our own main dish and shared some dim sum and side dish.  Had desserts after the meal (Guess which one I i ordered?  Answer below).  Again... so full... Sinful!



















(Answer : I am the only one ordering hot dessert.  Ordered Ginger soup with peanut dumplings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment