Thursday, May 23, 2013

First Day

Today is my first day of work and I woke up with sufficient time preparing myself for work.  Reached office building at 9.40am and went up together with my colleague.

Met up with Managing director and after some discussion, I decided to leave for the day and be back on next Monday.  The reason was because one old staff was asked to leave the company and today is his last day in the co.  The atmosphere will be bad for those close to him.  Not a time to announce my first day of work since it will trigger speculation that I am the one taking over his position.  So... I have another day off to relax.

I went shopping and had dinner with Ah Cheng and 小珠 at Carl's Jnr before going for our movie at 7.35pm.  We watched "Fast & Furious 6" and it was very entertaining.  The sound effect was too loud and its a bit "scaring".  Hahaha.  The whole story flows very well and I like the sound tracks.  There will definitely be "Fast & Furious 7".  :)







My niece is now at my house.  She will stay overnite.  My younger sister is entertaining her now.  Hee hee...  Tomorrow she wants to play basketball at the court downstairs.  My younger sis just played at the arcade with her and is now aching.

Look at my phone.  Now I am "travelling" to United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment