Monday, May 13, 2013

Korea trip ~ Day 3

Our first stop after breakfast at a Chinese restaurant was Glass Castle.  The place was decorated with glass decors.  We even went into a toilet made of glass.  Outside cannot see thru inside but from inside, it was super clear on outside surroundings.  Rather "unsafe" to do use the toilet.  :P

Next, we had a jetboat ride.  It was nice weather to be out in the sea.  The jet boat driver made 2 thrilling U turns and we were all so excited.  My parents enjoyed the ride.  Had a quick look at the Jusangjeolli Cliff formed by the waves and wind at Daepo Coast and a climb to view the Cheonjeyeon Waterfall.

After lunch, we visited Teddy Bear Museum where we managed to get a glimpse of the world's most expensive Teddy Bear wearing LV clothes.  Heard from our tour guide that some time, the Teddy Bear will be brought out of the museum.  Lucky leh.

We went to Chocolate Factory and it was mentioned that it was the 2nd largest museum in the world.  However, it was so disappointing.  Not big at all.  I still prefer the Shiroi Koibito Park in Sapporo.

Watched Nanta show at 5pm and it was very very nice.  I did ever think of watching it when they came to Singapore but due to timing issue, I did not watch.  Luckily did not watch as I managed to watch it today.  Very entertaining and the performers were very good.  The performers today were the RED team.  Very good stamina.  The lady was very good and she was pretty.

Went to have a quick snapshot of the famous Yongduam Rock that resembles dragon head before dinner.  Glad to be there in the evening as the sunset was very beautiful.  Bought donuts from Dunkin donuts as supper.

However, my mum had a fall at the dinner venue.  We were crossing the road and I made a little run to cross the road as the cars were moving soon.  My dad who was behind me saw me running and he ran too.  My mum who was very gang jeong also wanted to run.  There was a slope and she fell down.  I heard a sound and turned back.  Saw her kneeing down and my bro holding her.  Asked if she was ok and she said ok.  We got a shock when we got up the coach after dinner.  Her knee was bleeding and was looking bad.  My sister washed her wound and we temporary used tissue to cover it.  Need to get dressing for her tomorrow.  Hope to find a pharmacy as the plasters we have are too small pieces and cannot cover the wound.  I got the blame by my sis as I was the first one running.  But... I was trying to get faster as the cars were moving mah.  

That ends our itinerary for today.  Went back to hotel early as we need to wake up very early tomorrow to catch our flight back to Gimpo airport at 8.40am.


Nice sunrise view from hotel room


Breakfast in Chinese restaurant
















Glass castle



















Jetboat ride



















Jusangjeolli Cliff















Cheonjeyeon Waterfall















Our steamboat lunch with bibimbap



















Teddy Bear Museum





















Disappointing Chocolate factory

















Super nice Nanta show ~ Our seats were the VIP 2nd row center ones with clear view.

















Yongduam Rock















Our seafood hotpot dinner
















Dunkin donuts as supper


No comments:

Post a Comment