Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day

Today is May Day hence public holiday for all.

Set alarm for 10am but I woke up at 11.30am.  My mobile phone had no battery and shut down hence alarm did not work.  Ai yah!!!  I laid on bed and wondered how come so long still so early meh?

Continued to watch J-dramas in the afternoon until time to leave house to attend a baby shower party.  My cousin's son is 1 month old liao.

Had dinner there and chit chat with my aunt and cousins.  However, sad that the little baby boy's brother is now in hospital.  He was about 2 years old and had fever this morning.  Then suddenly, could  not walk properly and had sign of fits.  He was sent to hospital and under observation for one night.  Hope he will be fine.  His dad accompanied him while his mum had to stay in the house to take care of the baby and guests.

My dad sent me home and I think he too long didn't come to my house.  He took the wrong turn to another carpark.  However, still near my block hence I just walked over.  Hahaha.

Stomach still weird weird.  If tomorrow still not well, I better see doctor liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment