Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Count down

So sad.... today is my last free day.  Tomorrow back to work liao.

Lazy for 3 months and not sure if I can adapt working days again.  Rushing crowd in bus and trains....  Packed food courts....  

Stay at home for whole day and I was "playing" with the weather.  Hanged out clothes and it started to rain.  Took them in and it started to become sunny.  Hanged out again and it rained again.  Angry uh!  Decided not to bring them out again.

Had my cake for lunch.  It was to pamper myself today.  Nice cake and will buy again.  :)

Finally I managed to keep up to date on all J dramas.  Shall continue to watch once new epi releases.

Shall sleep earlier tonight.  Also told my sister that if I did not mss her tomorrow at 7.30am, she needs to call me to wake me up uh.

Contacted 小珠 this evening and we booked tickets for tomorrow's movie.  Since it is my first day of work, I believe I can leave timely.  Hence booked 7.35pm show.

Nice ケーキ

No comments:

Post a Comment