Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Raining

This morning weather was cloudy and it started to rain near to noon time.  Luckily I yet to wash my clothing.  Schedule it to be done tomorrow.

Weather today was overall cloudy and raining occasionally.  Hopefully tomorrow will have sunshine so that I can dry my clothes.

Still having coughs today due to the phlegm but it looks like its the recovering stage.  Cross my fingers and pray hard that it will be fully recovered by Friday morning.  :P

Continued to do some packing just now.  Its 80% completed.  The rest have to wait till last minute dump into the luggage liao.  Decided to bring the big big luggage.  If its my Hushpuppies luggage, will be full...  My jacket rather thick n bulky.  Not bringing the feather jacket but the one that can wear reverse way (one side smooth and one side furry).  At least can choose the right side to wear for right weather.  Hope it won't be very hot or very cold there.  Just nice is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment