Monday, May 20, 2013

So proud of myself

Wow... I am so proud of myself today.  I woke up at 6.45am!!!

Other than during the Korea trip or any other overseas trips, I have never wake up so early before.  Not even during my working days.  Hahaha...

The reason was due to my sister's HDB first appointment was scheduled at 9.30am and my aunt asked us to go early for breakfast.  We meeting her at 8.30am and had to leave house by 7.45am.  I need more time and as the first to bathe, I had to wake up at this time lor.

My sister's house completion date was 1 July if everything goes well.  We hope to get the key as early as possible so that renovation can be completed before lunar Seventh month.  My sister does not mind any date but since my parents moving in with her, I told her better keep away that month to do any renovation or moving in.  Hope the renovation contractor can do it on time.  Just worried that their schedule is very full (crossed my fingers).

Back home rather early at around 1.30pm after buying some groceries at NTUC.  So coincidence, I met my ex colleague at the bus stop.  I supposed to get up bus no 53 but she saw me when she alighted the bus.  I chit-chatted with her for a while.  Did not meet her for almost 15 years after her retrenchment due to re-organisation in the company.  She still looks the same and I am surprise that she can still remember me.  Maybe my "10 years don't change hairstyle" helps.  Hmmm.. maybe is "20 years don't change hairstyle" liao.  I should keep my hairstyle so that people can recognise me easier.  Hahaha.

Strange lei... How come I didn't know I am travelling lei?  I hope I am at this location....  Phone haywire liao.





No comments:

Post a Comment