Monday, May 6, 2013

More medicine

This afternoon, went to see Dr Leow at The Central for blood tests and also to get some more medicine.  I will finished the whole course of medicine prescribed by the Raffles Medical clinic doctor by tonight.  My throat still itch and tends to cough.  A lot of phlegm too.

When Dr Leow heard my voice, she said my nose blocked.  She knew I am going for a trip this Friday and need to let me clear the blocked nose and phlegm.  Otherwise, the air pressure during flights will hurt my ears.  Pray hard that I will recover by this Friday.  I was given anti-botics this time round.  Big big pill.  Very difficult to swallow.

Had lunch with 小珠 and Ah Thin at 山頭火.  Ordered main course each and shared a plate of roasted pork.  We enjoyed 1 for 1 treat as 小珠 has JCB card that has promotion.  After eating, we went to one of the Japanese store that sells titbits.  Walked one round then go back.

Came home and basically did nothing except played Candy Crush Saga and watched J-dramas.  I am still stuck at level 311.  Need to work harder.

Oh... I must sleep earlier today.  Need more rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment